Declaration of Loss of Passport / Other Travel Documents
What do I do if I lose my passport or travel documents?
A lost passport must be reported immediately to the nearest Namibian High Commission/Embassy according to the following steps:
  1. Make a police report in the foreign country and request the following: 
  • a copy of the report (if possible) OR
  • acknowledgment slip/receipt OR (if the above two options are not available)
  • report number & name/location of police station
   2. Fill out the Declaration Regarding the Loss of a Passport form
   3. Report the loss to the nearest Namibian embassy/consulate with the relevant            supporting documents.
   4. Please note: Passports reported lost cannot be used even if recovered                        subsequently.
Namibia High Commission Accra Ghana Visa

High Commission of the Republic of Namibia

21 Nortei-Ababio Street, Airport Residential Area.


+233(0)30 2799764/5

+233(0)30 278 8438